Friday, July 08, 2005

My days..

Went to meet up my supervisor yesterday, kanna scolded by him cos I give him see what I have stopped from last meet up.. cos I put all my focus on my work n neglected sch proj.. i always give ppl high hope but eventually destroy them... Be it work or study.. every1 put high hope on me and I end up disappointed them one by one.. I feel so sucks.. Why I cant get my stuffs done in a nice manner...

From supervisor:
I really don noe what you guys doin leh, onli left with 2 weeks and u guys still doin nth abt it.. i don noe u guys scared to fail ya proj de mah, y there's no senses of panic from you.. Last time I told u left w 5 weeks, u orh orh orh.. But end up u did nth to it... nw I told u left 2 weeks, u still orh orh orh.. I don noe whether still can trust u or not... *hurt*

From my friend:
Last time see ya work tot u got the highest hope to pass among three of us, but even nw I can overtake U.. wat u doin man.. *feel sucks*

but anyway no matter wat I will JIA YOU de.. Do my best to complete as many as possible.. ^.^v

*sorry if i throw too much negatives to you guys..

====================================================================
There are a few ppl celebrating their bd this mth : -
1) Hui Xian
2) Joelle
3) Larry
4) Ji Hong
5) Kimmy (Joelle's sis)
6) Myself

No comments: